User Experience Researcher
Hipporello Inc. is a US-based company, which has made a remarkable start by building a most needed Trello power-up with high-caliber engineering and design. Hipporello aims to offer business solutions to teams in their internal as well as external communication with clients. Hipporello is looking for a UX Researcher to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. Based in the US, the company offers full-time remote work.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Study and analyze the ways people interact with Hipporello on a regular basis and observe their experiences
- Identify the points to improve as well as potential opportunities for the company
- Analyze data and report it to see how business decisions bring about the desired outcomes
- Conduct a rich user experience research using a variety of methods including remote usability testing, data analysis, surveys, diary and benchmark studies, heuristic evaluations and A/B tests.
- Analyze the data to produce insightful reports, based on users’ behaviors, goals, preferences, motivations, usage patterns, industry types, roles and demographics.
- Cooperate with the UX Team in establishing processes and standards, and best practices for research.
- 3+ years of conducting UX research experience.
- B.A./B.S.degree or above in Human-Computer Interaction(HCI), Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of when and how to apply different research methods.
- Ability to work based on UX principles and best practices
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data in a given context
- Experience with designing wireframes or prototypes for research validation
- Strong understanding of context and product common sense
- Being open to getting feedback and acting on it
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Productive and proactive communication with cross-functional teams in day-to-day operations
- Openness to learning new points to keep up with the latest developments
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
- Remote full-time work,
- Opportunities to take full responsibility from day one and to improve your skills and experience in the field,
- Being part of our cross-functional, diversified, and dynamic product team,
- Competitive Salary (Paid in USD)