Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about marketing best practices in the SAAS market. As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at Hipporello, you will define marketing strategy and assist in the launching, managing, and optimizing of our online marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our remote working team
Hipporello Inc. is a US-based company, which has made a remarkable start by building a most needed Trello power-up with high-caliber engineering and design. Hipporello is a service desk specifically designed for Trello users. It connects customers and employees to support, IT & business teams by creating Trello cards via online forms and emails.
- Assist in the development and execution of digital marketing strategy
- Managing, measuring, optimizing, and reporting the performance of marketing campaigns for the digital channels
- Develop creative ideas with marketing teams for related channels
- Increasing user engagement by working on Hipporello’s digital presence as a product,
- Generating daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports and taking necessary actions based on them as well as working on digital campaigns accordingly,
- Measuring and optimizing digital marketing performance by using analytics software tools,
- Understand the market dynamics, follow up all emerging digital technologies and channels, trends, and best practices
- Maintain daily digital marketing operations within related channels
- Working closely with other functional units to catch up with the requirements,
- Have both knowledge and experience in creating content and spreading the word
- Create test ideas on related channels
- Effectively manage 3rd party external agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, and/or related departments,
- Experience in Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Twitter Ads and other performance marketing channels,
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics (experience in different analytics tools is a plus),
- Ability to manage and track marketing budgets/forecasting and detailed reporting,
- Hands-on experience in writing creative and engaging content for social media, websites, and advertorials
- Experience in working with third party agencies to execute marketing operations
- Experience in SEO is a plus,
- Fluency in written and spoken business English is essential,
- Knowledge of other languages is a bonus.
You can be the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist we are looking for!
- Remote full-time work,
- Opportunities to take full responsibility from day one and to improve your skills and experience in the field,
- Being part of our cross-functional, diversified, and dynamic product team,
- Competitive Salary (We pay salary in USD)