Mid/Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Hipporello Inc. is a US-based company, which has made a remarkable start by building a most needed Trello power-up with high-caliber engineering and design. Hipporello aims to offer business solutions to teams in their internal as well as external communication with clients. Hipporello is looking for a Mid/Senior Frontend Developer (React) to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. Based in the US, the company offers full-time remote work.
We are a passionate group of developers, working with cutting edge technologies and cloud services, included but not limited to AWS services, to develop Hipporello. Our product Hipporello is recently invested by Atlassian.
We are looking for mid/senior level frontend developers with ReactJS experience. (100% remote).
Being self-motivated and a team player
Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- A constant thirst for learning and self-improvement
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with state management solutions such as Redux
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
- Passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code
- Able to work with versioning systems
- Ability to debug and improve existing code-base
- English proficiency to read and understand technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack module bundlers
- Experience with Git versioning tool and Github/Bitbucket
- Knowledge in Trello and Trello power-ups
- Military service completed or postponed for at least 2 years for male candidates.
Top reasons to work with us:
- Remote full-time work,
- Opportunity for growth, take full responsibility from day one and improve your skills and experience in the field
- Being part of our cross-functional, diversified, and dynamic development team,
- Competitive Salary (Paid in USD)
- Cutting-edge tech
If you have a question about the job, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us and what we do, visit hipporello.com and follow us on Twitter and Linkedin.