How can I add a custom domain?
If you wish to add a custom domain to your domain configuration, here’s what you need to do:
- Access your Hipporello Service Desk Admin page by clicking the Hipporello button on the top right of your Trello board, then on Hipporello Admin.
- Click on the Settings button, then click on the User Portal.
- Click on the Add a Custom Domain button.
- Enter your Custom Domain. You can use a domain address such as www.yourcompany.com or you can use an address such as test1.yourcompany.com, as can be seen in the GIF below:
- When you click on the Add button, the DNS Configuration window will appear.
- Follow Hipporello’s instructions in the DNS Configuration window and add a CNAME record to your DNS provider. The first time a custom domain is added, the “DNS Not Verified” message will appear. This is normal, as the change might take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- Once the domain is resolved, the green dot will appear and the status will display the OK message.